14 March 2016

Songs I'm Loving At The Moment!


I just upgraded to Spotify Premium at the start of this year and it's probably been the best decision I've made in a while. It has seriously changed the way I listen to music. I don't even remember how I used to listen to music before Spotify came along.

If you're embarrassingly into pop ballads, super into some agile alternative, love lush beats or a bit of folk here and there - follow me on Spotify. Let's be music chums.

For now, here are a list of songs that I just can't stop listening to. For your listening convenience, you can follow this playlist here. Enjoy x

1. Sweat - RY X
2. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
3. Steer - Missy Higgins
4. Girl On Fire (Inferno Version) - Alicia Keys ft. Nicki Minaj
5. PILLOWTALK - ZAYN
6. One More Hit - Alison Wonderland
7. The Special Two - Missy Higgins 
8. Me, Myself & I - G-Easy ft. Bebe Rexha 
9. Feels - Kiiara
10. The Way You Are Tonight - Missy Higgins
11. Temporary Fix - One Direction
12. Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys 
13. Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato
14. I Want U - Alison Wonderland 
15. Outlaws - Alessia Cara 
16. Never Be Like You - Flume ft. Kai
17. Oh Canada - Missy Higgins
18. Good For You - Selena Gomez
19. The Hardest Part - Megan Washington
20. Sorry - Justin Bieber 
21. Only Ones Who Know - Arctic Monkeys
22. Hello Bitches - CL 
23. My Mistakes Were Made For You - The Last Shadow Puppets

Here to discover new music? Click here for posts you'll love.


SOCIAL MEDIA 

Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment