9 March 2016

Homemade Matcha Tea Latte!

Here's a serious question that I need answered: how much Matcha is too much?

A few weeks ago, I walked into T2 on a whim and sampled a concoction that had their Matcha Powder in it. I liked it so much that I was about to commit to buy the ingredients for about $30. Each. But I didn't.


I figured I could get more value for my money if I bought Matcha Powder at my local Asian Grocer or a good health food store. So that's what I did. And it ended up costing me under $10 for everything.

It's still reaching hot AF temperatures in Autumn where I live and I still drink one or two cups of these nearly every day. I'm obsessed and hopefully I'm not the only one on the Matcha Tea Latte bandwagon?




What you'll need:
- Boiling water
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Powder
- 1/2 tsp Honey
- Soy milk

In a mug of your choice, put in the 1/2 tsp of Matcha Powder. Then fill half your mug with boiling water. Stir vigorously to make sure the Matcha dissolves.

While it's still hot, add the Honey and stir.

Froth your milk and fill the rest of your mug with milk. Stir well.

Now take a sip and get ready for your newest guilt free obsession with Matcha Tea Latte's. You're welcome.




Find more recipes here on Words By Femme. Click here for posts you'll love.

SOCIAL MEDIA 
Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat 
Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. To be honest I've never tried it. But I'm in love with green and peppermint tea so I should give it a try, right?

    ReplyDelete