12 December 2015

MY SPOTIFY YEAR IN MUSIC


There are a lot of great things about Spotify. Not only do they have nearly every song to have ever exist (yes nearly thank you Taylor Swift), but at the end of the year you can now look back at your year in music.

At the end of last year, Spotify let their users know what their most played song was. Mine was, of course, Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino a song that will always be a go-to.

This year, Spotify launched Your Year In Music, which tells users how and what they listened to in 2015. Spotify has also revealed what the world has listened to most this year.

Read on to see what I've been listening to this year. Follow me on Spotify here.


 
TOTAL NUMBER OF TRACKS I LISTENED TO...
2071 different tracks. That's 854 more than last year!

TOTAL NUMBER OF ARTISTS I LISTENED TO...
707 artists. That's 386 more than last year!

MY LISTENING MINUTES
36,000 minutes. That translates to 597 hours or 25 days!

TOP GENRES
Okay you can really tell that I've just gone all out with my guilty pleasure music this year... I've never even heard of some of these genres!
1. Pop
2. Dance Pop
3. Pop Rap

4. Aussietronica
5. Shiver Pop


TOP ALBUMS
1. Run - Alison Wonderland
2. FOUR (Deluxe) - One Direction
3. Broke With Expensive Taste - Azealia Banks

4. BEYONCÉ (Platinum Edition) - Beyoncé
5. Time - Mikky Ekko


TOP TRACKS
1. 9 - Willow

2. I Want U - Alison Wonderland
3. 7/11 - Beyoncé

4. Only - Nicki Minaj
5. Drag Me Down - One Direction


TOP ARTISTS
1. One Direction
2. Alison Wonderland
3. Mikky Ekko

4. Beyoncé
5. Lily Allen





Want to know what I'm listening to? Check out these posts.

SOCIAL MEDIA 
Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat
Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment