9 May 2015

2 WAYS TO STYLE CULOTTES


Ask me to style a pair of Culottes 2 years ago and you would've got me stumped for sure. 

I would've never thought to be caught wearing wide leg 3/4 pants at classy events, let alone owning two pairs and shooting/writing a styling post on these pants. But - here I am with a change of heart.

 Culottes are such a chic design that any one can pull off! Here are two ways that I would style Culottes. Which is your favourite look?



Top Boohoo
Culottes Vintage Chanel
Boots Spendless Shoes
Lips MAC Yung Rapunxel



Top Into
Culottes Bardot
Shoes K-Mart
Hat Supré
Lips BOE Cosmetics











Follow me on twitter!     Instagram: @wordsbyfemme

Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love it! Enjoy the day sweetie!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaway: Polka dots dress

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥(ˇ∗ˇღ)

    ReplyDelete