11 April 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD


 'RULES' OF THE LIEBSTER TAG
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions by the nominator
3. Nominate another 11 bloggers (with 200 followers or less) and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for them to answer
5. Notify all nominees by blog/social media

First of all, thank you to Caitie for the nomination!

1. What is the best present you have ever received?
The best present that I've received has to be tickets to see my fave boy band of all time, Arctic Monkeys! It was a few Christmas's ago and it was the first time I saw them live - best night ever!

2. What are 5 things that are on your current wishlist?
- Adidas slides
- Large Clutch from The Goods Co.
- Jeep Wrangler
- A new Camera!
- A trip to New Zealand

3. What is your favourite TV show?
This is always the hardest question to answer! I don't think I can narrow it down to just one TV show, so here are some of my favourites: Girls, My Mad Fat Diary, One Tree Hill, Skins, Community, Keeping Up With The Kardashians

4. Which country would you love to live in? (Other than where you live now)
It's my life-long dream to live in England! Or L.A would be amazing too!

5. What is your idea of a perfect night in?
As unoriginal as this will sound, my perfect night in would consist of a good bottle of Champagne and a good ol' cheesy teen romance movie.

6. If you won $10,000 right now, and you HAD to spend it within a day, what would you buy?
Definitely a trip to Europe. Definitely. Definitely.

7. What is your most significant personality trait?
I would say my creativity when it comes to anything creative. It's always been my 'thing' I guess?

8. If you could witness any event of the past, present or future, what would it be and why?
Knowing me, this answer has to be Arctic Monkeys related, so I would've definitely loved to experience Glastonbury 2007. UGH.

9. What is a skill you wish you had?
Being able to flirt. Haha!

10. What was the last lie you told and why did you tell it?
I probably lied to my tutor about doing progress work that I hadn't done... oops.


11. If you could be any age for a week, what would it be and why?
It'd be so interesting to go back in time and be like, 7-years-old again and see what the world looks like today through a 7-year-old me's eyes. Also, it wouldn't hurt to be carefree and without any worries again!



BLOGGERS! I TAG YOU!
Angie from The Maquillage 
Mandy from Hello Mandy Hello
Dina from Hey Dina Rey
Jessica from Jessica Leona
Lisa from Two Pineapples
Jasnik from Jasnik Nahal
Nicole from Rosy Sparkle
Chloe from Rag Traders
Kelsie from Kelsie Food
Lieza from Lieza Jordan
Carmen from Not Enough Sweets


My questions for you fellow Bloggers are:

1. What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?
2. Have you written a lie on your Resumé?
3. What colour are your nails painted right now?
4. If you could only listen to 1 song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. What's your dream job?
6. What's the most drastic thing you've done to your hair?
7. What's your favourite emoji?
8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
9. Who was your role model when you were young?
10. Tea or coffee?
11. Knowing what you know now, what would you say to your 10-year-old self?


Have fun!




Follow me on twitter!     Instagram: @wordsbyfemme

Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, loved reading your answers!

    -Caitie x
    www.what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really enjoyed making this post! Thanks again for the tag x

      Delete