19 January 2015

OOTD | WHITE ON WHITE




TOP / Surfstitch
SHORTS / Unknown local clothing store
NECKLACE / Lovisa*
EARRINGS / With Love Kirsten
SHOES / Ice Design
BAG / Asos
 
I've been living in outfits that comprise of majority white pieces, especially in the summertime - there's something about it that's so chic and effortless! These shorts have been my whole life recently. They were the last pair at this little clothing store around where I live and were only $6! I love how versatile it is and goes with any black or white crop regardless of the print. I cut up the bottom of this tee because I wanted it to be at a good length for shorts. It's from a brand called Banks, and yes, I did buy it because of the music artist!

Follow my twitter!     Instagram: @wordsbyfemme

No comments:

Post a Comment