20 December 2014

LIPSTICK LOOKBOOK / Christmas In Australia


So you've looked at every Christmas/Holiday Lookbook that exists on the internet and you've put together some of the cutest outfits for your busy Christmas party schedule. Next step is rummaging through your lipstick collection or maybe treating yourself to some new products to find the perfect lippy to make your ensemble drop jaws! Here's a few shades that would look perfect on you this Christmas!
    





Follow my twitter!     Instagram: @wordsbyfemme

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable post! I loved these swatches and the set out for them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelsie!
      Thanks heaps - I had envisioned this post in my head for so long so I had to get it perfect haha! Sooo glad you like it :)

      Alissa x

      Delete