1 November 2014

MONTHLY PLAYLIST | October

So very sorry for only posting one blog post this month - I've been very focused on Uni, my final first year major works and I've been working on a very exciting writing opportunity! But, as always, I've compiled a playlist of what my month of October sounded like. Expect more and frequent uploads on Words By Femme from now for about 5 months - stay tuned!

1. Hold Me - Weezer
2. You Ruin Me - The Veronicas
3. Perfect Situation - Weezer
4. Steal My Girl - One Direction
5. Yellow & Blue - Megan Washington
6. Always - Panama
7. L8 CMMR - Lily Allen
8. Consolation Prize - Megan Washington
9. Back To The Shack - Weezer
10. Sounds Like An Angel - Samsaya
11. Break The Fall (Gemini Remix) - Laura Welsh
12. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
13. It's Not Over - Panama
14. Wind Your Neck In - Lily Allen
15. II. Anonymous - Weezer
16. Mouthwash - Kate Nash
17. Still Into You - Paramore
18. Haunt You Everyday - Weezer
19. You're So Dark - Arctic Monkeys
Follow my new twitter!     Instagram: @wordsbyfemme

No comments:

Post a Comment