4 October 2014

MONTHLY PLAYLIST | September

This year is going by too fast and didn't even realise I needed to post my monthly playlist. Anyway, I've discovered some amazing artists this past month, as well as re-kindled my love for talented artists that I haven't listened to in years. September has brought me mostly good vibes because of good friends, family, good health and good weather so, you'll find mostly upbeat tracks in this months playlist! Have a listen to this playlist on my Spotify, where you can also find my previous monthly playlists, and enjoy!

1. Sunday Best - Washington
2. Don't Wanna Be Your Girl - WET
3. Drowning - Sarah Close (Cover)
4. Skeleton Key - Washington
5. Budapest - George Ezra
6. Hours - FKA twigs
7. Heavy Metal and Reflective - Azealia Banks
8. Rich Kids - Washington
9. Happy Little Pill - Sarah Close (cover)
10. Sim Sala Bim - Fleet Foxes
11. Bodypop - Ken Waters ft. TJ Carter
12. Fireproof - One Direction
13. Heartbeat - Childish Gambino
14. My Heart Is A Wheel - Washington
15. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
16. Young Love - Jesse McCartney
17. Holy Moses - Washington
18. Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd



Follow my new twitter!     Instagram: @wordsbyfemme

5 comments:

  1. Loving the songs on the playlist - I've been into Azealia Banks lately, especially her new stuff! Your blog is really interesting and relevant to me as I'm interested in design too (and hoping to study visual communications next year) :)
    - Lillian

    http://sewoverdressed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't heard Azealia Banks' whole album yet! Haha i should probably get onto that.
      I've just checked out your blog and Instagram and we are actually very alike :) Where are you looking to study Vis Comm?

      Alissa x

      Delete
    2. I haven't heard the whole album yet, but so far so good! Haha we are pretty alike! I'm hoping to study at my local uni - University of Newcastle. I considered Sydney unis but it would be a 3+ hour commute. :/

      - Lillian

      Delete
    3. Ah okay fair enough - right now I'm studying at Penrith and it takes me 2 hours to get to uni which sucks, so hopefully transferring! Good luck with HSC and all, by the way!

      Alissa x

      Delete
    4. Wow 2 hours is a lot! Hope your studies are going well :) Thanks for wishing me luck, hopefully it goes smoothly. :)

      - Lillian

      Delete