1 August 2014

MONTHLY PLAYLIST | July

Another month has past and here's this months playlist of what I've been listening to in July! This month I discovered Kaiser Chiefs' newest album and I really, really enjoyed it, especially the song that made it into this playlist. If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that one of my favourite Youtubers Troye Sivan released a single from his debut EP coming out soon and it's been on repeat since the day he released it! I went out to lunch with one of my best mates and he played a Lady Gaga song in the car as a joke and it was actually quite catchy and it didn't leave my head for a while haha! And finally, towards the end of the month, I was watching The Loop one morning and discovered an amazing artist Meghan Trainor, who you have to check out right now! 

By the way, if you're interested in what music I'm listening to, you can follow me on Spotify right now! Enjoy!


1. Wait - M83
2. Bows & Arrows - Kaiser Chiefs
3. Chandelier - Sia
4. Let Go For Tonight - Foxes
5. The Call - Regina Spektor
6. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
7. So Sick Stories - RATKING ft. King Krule
8. Back To The Start - Lily Allen
9. Rat Trap 666 - Die Antwoords
10. Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine
11. G.U.Y - Lady Gaga
12. Samson - Regina Spektor
13. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
14. The Golden Age - Woodkid
15. Price Of Fame - 360 ft. Gossling


No comments:

Post a Comment