17 July 2014

Welcome to Fresh Beauty

I've been looking for new online beauty sites that have a good variety of products at good prices and after some researching, I found Fresh Fragrances & Cosmetics. This Australian based site launched in 2004 and attracted many beauty lovers just like you and I. They stock luxury brands like Chanel, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Landcome, Nars, Stila and YSL, as well as drugstore brands like L'oreal, Revlon and ModelCo and best of all - they offer free shipping on all order worldwide. If you need more convincing, you can earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points as you shop and if you sign up to the Loyalty Club, you get amazing perks like a lifetime 20% off discount, points to redeem later and giveaway opportunities.


I placed an order with Fresh on July 1st with their free delivery option, which estimated 7-10 working days (for cities) for my items to arrive to me. My Fresh package arrived to me on July 9th, so no issues with shipping!
The parcel was a plain white box with my details on the top and a return address on the side. It was then wrapped with a simple white ribbon, which I thought was a nice touch (sorry I didn't take a photo of the outside!). Inside was their business card, my receipt and my items all securely wrapped in bubble wrap and foam.
I chose 2 items from their site - here's what I got and my first thoughts...

CREAM BRONZING DUO from Bloom




This is the first cream bronzer and highlighter that I've owned and seeing as that dewy makeup look is currently on trend, I thought that this would be a perfect product to own. I applied the product with my index finger (as recommended) and it glided onto the skin so smoothly and with ease - it wasn't dry at all, so it didn't go lumpy when trying to get some product onto my finger. I personally had to build up the bronzer shade on my face quite a bit because it goes on quite light on my skin colour. Nonetheless, it's a really nice colour that would suit any skin type or colour and blends well, not leaving any harsh lines. The highlighter has the perfect amount of shimmer, which looks absolutely stunning especially on the cheekbones. I put some product onto my ring finger, again with ease, and dabbed that onto my cheekbones and I was super impressed with the look of it, seeing as I've never owned/been interested in a highlighting product. This Bronzing Duo has somewhat inspired me to look into more bronzing and highlighting products, but this one by Bloom is a really nice kit (massive mirror included!) for those who want that dewy, put-together look. 


ROUGE COCO HYDRATING CREME LIP COLOUR #25 from Chanel


More photos of me wearing this colour in my previous blog post :) 


Every girl should have that go-to red lipstick to feel next level classy and I think I've found mine. What says 'powerful and stylish' more than a woman wearing a red Chanel lip? I couldn't say 'no' to what will be a staple in my makeup collection, as this high-end product is so affordable! I was extremely excited by the Chanel packaging - the minimal black with the iconic Coco Chanel logo on the top on the lipstick tube. The word CHANEL that is embossed on the actual lipstick is so satisfying to just look at and if you don't feel like you're in a luxury French film while applying the product onto your lips, then you're doing it wrong. The product will last you a good 8-9 hours without a lip liner, so I imagine it's staying power would be even greater when paired with a lip liner. Even when it does fade off your lips, it still looks good and doesn't make your lips look all gross because it's definitely true to its name and it's definitely hydrating and moisturising. If you want to look and feel like a girl boss - I've found the product for you!

Go to the Fresh website right now, sign up to their Loyalty Club for free and get 20% off everything for a lifetime! Happy shopping beauty babes xx


No comments:

Post a Comment