3 July 2014

MONTHLY PLAYLIST | June

Another amazing month for music, guys! Die Antwoord came out with a new album, which I couldn't stop listening to. They're an artist that you either love or hate, and I think their new album 'Donker Mag' is just flawless. As a result, I've been spending some time on their Spotify and listening to some of their old stuff, which is still quality. I've also been listening to Lily Allen's new album, which I thoroughly enjoyed and I love love love her 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. Arctic Monkeys also released a new music video for Snap Out Of It, a song that I wasn't too fond of when I first heard it, but it's grown on me and the music video is one of their best - check it out!


  1. Strunk - Die Antwoord
  2. XO - Beyoncé
  3. Air Balloon - Lily Allen
  4. Brother Moon - Jordan Leser
  5. Chocolate - The 1975
  6. Sheezus - Lily Allen
  7. Cookie Thumper! - Die Antwoord
  8. Safe With Me - Sam Smith
  9. Snap Out Of It - Arctic Monkeys
  10. Girl I Want 2 Eat U - Die Antwoord
  11. Take My Place - Lily Allen
  12. I Don't Need You - Die Antwoord
  13. Problem - Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea
  14. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
  15. Sex - Die Antwoord
  16. Drowning - Banks
  17. Pitbull Terrier - Die Antwoord

No comments:

Post a Comment