17 April 2014

Thrifty miss | OOTD

OOTD
Black Crop Top | Supré
Sailor Vest | Op shop
High Waisted Jeans | Jay Jays
Boots | K-Mart
Rings | Lovisa & With Love Kirsten

MOTD
DIY BB Cream
Maybelline Fit Me in '230 Natural Buff'
Total Face Brush by ELF
Exotic & Erotic Palette by Chi Chi 
Small Angled Brush by Gloss Professional
Eyelash Curler from Cotton On Body
Big Volumising Lash Mascara by FOA
Matte Lip Cream in 'Shock Pink' by Boe Beauty

Today my brother and I went on an impromptu shopping trip and I thought I would do a little blog post for you. I wore this outfit because I didn't know what the weather was going to be like so I went for a quite casual look, which I lightly layered with the sheer sleeveless vest that I chopped up a few years ago. I then slipped in to my go-to black boots, which adds height and sophistication to the look, I think.
We went second-hand shopping which, if any of you are massive Macklemore fans, is essentially 'thrift shopping'. We visited two stores and they were both pretty successful. The first store was a Salvation Army and my brother found a jacket that infused aspects of a bomber and a harrington all into one piece - he picked that up for only $8! I was on the hunt for shorts to wear at an upcoming gig, and I just happen to find vintage Chanel pants going for just $10, but since it was a green tag, that meant 50% off... Chanel pants for $5? TY SALVOS!
The next and final store was a Mission Australia store and as I was about to walk out, I spotted a jacket with a small houndstooth print and nude pleather sleeves. I tried it on and fell in love! It's from a brand called Glamorous and the quality is quite good - the lining is so soft!
Lastly, I had to take a trip to Priceline (oops!) I have been lusting over One Direction's 'Our Moment' fragrance for a while now, but recently they announced a new fragrance 'That Moment' and so I said to myself that I would wait until that was released... and it was released this week! I walked in to Priceline knowing that I would pay $50 for the 30ml bottle, but it was an extremely pleasant surprise to find that I would pay $39 for the 30ml! Everyone go and buy 'That Moment' from Priceline right now - it smells like a mature bag of lollies in "a swanky new bottle" (Harry Styles, 2014).

Thank you for reading my words, big love!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of this outfit! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete