21 March 2014

WIN WITH BOOHOO! #featureafriend

I'd love to present to you guys today, someone who I've known for about five years now. She has, undoubtedly the loveliest personality, the most incredible style and probably one of the best collections of clothes, shoes and accessories. This person has had stacks and stacks of experience in the field of fashion and beauty, and on the side, finds time to do a spot of blogging and vlogging.

Introducing, the most fashion-forward person that I know - COURTNEY!


In this post, I wanted to showcase to you guys Courtney's amazing fashion sense and at the end, I'll be sharing the details on how YOU have the chance to win $100 worth of Boohoo vouchers, so keep reading on!

I am sure that I'm not the only one who adores Courtney's ability to construct an outfit every day and get it right every time. People around her, including me, constantly bombard her with compliments, whether it be on an item that she's wearing, the hairstyle that she's rocking or even the colour that's been painted on her lips.


Courtney's experience in the fashion field is pretty impressive, where she went from Sales Assistant at a store called Sussans to Sales Assistant and Visual Merchandiser at Sportsgirl, to Assistant Store Manager at the George Street Sportsgirl branch. On top of that, she's scored many amazing opportunities including styling a press launch for the collaboration of Diva Accessories and Samantha Jade, she's done a Fashion Styling workshop at the FBI Fashion College AND she styled and modelled in Salvage magazine, created by yours truly...


I asked Courtney a few questions on her style and inspiration. Maybe her answers will inspire your own style and wardrobe this season...

Favourite piece in your wardrobe at the moment? I have so many favourite pieces at the moment but I can never go past a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans. I love that you can dress them up with a simple heel or chunky boot with a nice top or just throw on a basic top and you're good to go

Favourite beauty product at the moment? My favourite beauty product would have to be the MAC Studio Fix Concealer! It can seriously hide anything and everything.

Biggest fashion regret? My biggest fashion regret was when I was 13 and Fluoro and rave inspired slogan tees were the coolest thing ever matched with a bright pink pant... never again!

A trend that you love and a trend you cannot stand? A trend that I love right now is definitely the modern take of the 90's coming through. High waisted relaxed fit jeans, androgynous coats and anything plaid and fluffy knit. Definitely a big inspiration for winter for me! A trend that I hate is plain leggings worn as pants with crop tops.. seriously can't deal with it haha!

Who or what are your style inspirations? Definitely street style since I work right smack bang in the city and surrounded by such great style. Polyvore and tumblr I use everyday on my laptop or phone so it's a little daily inspiration for all of my outfits and I love how easily accessible that is. Otherwise I'm loving Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner's style right now! Minimal, classy with a bit of edge - love!


So, if you've fallen for Courtney's style, you can follow her! She writes a blog, primarily about fashion, but you can also find playlists and updates on her life. You can find her on her Youtube channel, which she started 2 years ago vlogging about her style and doing the occasional tag. You can also follow her on Tumblr, Polyvore and Instagram!


COMPETITION TIME!! 
Boohoo has given the opportunity to Bloggers, like you and I, the chance to win $100 worth of vouchers to spend at their online store!
All you need to do is have an active Blog (obviously), and create a post featuring a friend who you think has amazing style! You have creative control so you can feature them any way that you want! Then share it via Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag #featureafriend and you're in the running! Competition closes 1st of April so what are you waiting for?

Good luck 




No comments:

Post a Comment