7 January 2014

OOTD + mini haul


Top: Custom-made on Vistaprint.com 
Bottoms: Jay Jays
Shoes: Target
Bag: Market find
Necklace: Market find
Lipstick: Chi Chi 'Corporate Femme' via Gloss


MINI HAUL

Floral swimsuit dress $12.45 | RIVERS
Seeing as I only own one pair of swim separates, I thought it was time that I bought another swimsuit, especially for the week that I'm staying at the island in the Philippines known for its beaches... 
The photo doesn't show how lovely the silhouette of this swimsuit is; it's a one-piece disguised as a mini a-line dress! 


Beaded necklace $6.95 | FACTORIE
Jewellery that have symbols relating to the Buddhist culture will forever fascinate me, which is why I couldn't pass up this necklace. It has subtle pendants placed along the bottom half of the necklace - beautiful!

9x12" Canvas $2.50 | DOLLAR KING
A few days ago, I watched the video of Poetry Slammer Lily Myers performing "Shrinking Women" and then I watched it again after that and then once more. I loved it and I wanted to somehow show my adoration for it, so I bought this canvas with the intention to paint a thick layer of acrylic on, then write the entire poem on top.


- AlissAMR

No comments:

Post a Comment