26 January 2014

ONLINE HAUL

Hi! I thought I would share with you guys the recent purchases I've made online earlier this month. These items were purchased late December and arrived to me between the 7th-9th of January, which was about a week and a half wait for delivery. I am not sponsored and all of these products were bought with my own money. 

~ ~ ~




Veronica Trousers | $26 (Sold Out)

Liza Disco Pant in Silver | $14


Danni Harem Trousers | $12 (Sold Out)






'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell (Hardback) | $19


- AlissAMR

3 comments:

  1. love this post so much! good job...just bookmarked your blog :)

    by the way do you think you could give me some advice on my blog? im trying to make it as good as possible!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post so much! good job...just bookmarked your blog :)

    by the way do you think you could give me some advice on my blog? im trying to make it as good as possible!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you!
    I just started blogging like 3 months ago, so I'm no expert but I guess blog about what interests you and get as much exposure as you can by networking :)

    ReplyDelete