1 November 2013

October Favourites

Hey everyone! 
Welcome to my first ever favourites of the month blog post! I'm always super interested in reading and seeing what other people have been loving in the month, so I decided to do my own little October Favourites post :)
Enjoy.



FAVOURITE ALBUM
 If you knew me, you would know that I am probably the biggest Arctic Monkeys fan. I even sort of kinda skipped a day of school to buy this album... BUT I've been playing this record non-stop this whole month and I can't seem to find any flaws. The guys have really done it this time.

FAVOURITE TEA
 So I don't actually know where I bought this from because I sort of just found it in my pantry, although I did some research and you can buy this online for pretty cheap! 
For the most part, you would find me drinking Green Tea, but I decided to try this because let's be honest, how artsy does the packaging look? One of the best decisions of my life; the taste is so creamy and nice! You guys have to try it!


FAVOURITE PERFUME
This has been my favourite perfume for a long time now and it just really needs a mention in this post. Any description of its smell won't do it justice, but it has a perfect balance between sweetness and a more mature musky scent AND it lasts for ages.

FAVOURITE LIPSTICKS
The pink lipstick on the left was gifted to me by a friend and I only started to use it recently when I was on the hunt for the perfect pink lip colour. The colour of this lipstick has just the right amount of pink for my skin tone and is subtle enough to wear out. "Corporate Femme" was purchased a while back, but I only just gained the confidence to wear bold lipsticks. I really enjoy wearing this colour because I think it's such a formal red colour and the quality of it is amazing when paired with a good lip liner.

FAVOURITE MASCARA
When my Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara ran out, I needed a new stick of mascara so I quickly picked up this yellow tube of happiness, not expecting much because of its $6 price tag. To my surprise, it has been a delight using this mascara; it doesn't clump up your lashes, doesn't smudge under your eyes after a long day and washes out easy! I would definitely pick this up again!

FAVOURITE NAIL VARNISHES
I've had this combination of nail varnishes on my nails for the majority of this month, where the OPI varnish goes on top of the Sally Hansen nail varnish. "I Juggle... Men" has a subtle iridescent look, which is why I bought it, and dries extremely fast. I used to wear "Radiant Rose" literally every day to school, but unfortunately, it's a discontinued colour :(

FAVOURITE JEWELLERY 
Midi rings are a must in every girls' jewellery collection! They somehow instantly make your hands look a hundred times nicer. If you don't have any... go out and buy some or make some, they're super easy! These two necklaces have been worn by me at least twice a week throughout October. I love this modern and simplistic take on the Hamsa hand and I love the sophisticated feel that the statement necklace gives off.



- AlissAMR


No comments:

Post a Comment